Contributions to the Eastern Shore Art Center are vitally important and very much appreciated. Gifts large and small support exhibitions, education programs, festivals and special events. There are many ways to support the Art Center. Some giving opportunities are listed below.
Please contact Kate Fisher at 251.928.2228 ext.100 to discuss specific gifts or
if you have any questions. Thank you for your generosity!
Unrestricted contributions throughout the year support the Art Center’s daily operating expenses.
MEMORIAL AND APPRECIATION GIFTS
A gift to the Art Center is a lasting tribute a thoughtful way to remember a loved one, commemorate a special occasion, or honor friends and family.
CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITIES & BEQUESTS
Provide for the Art Center’s future and your own! Learn how donors receive tax benefits and income for life through Charitable Gift Annuities. Become a member of ESAC’s Philanthropist Circle with a bequest or other planned gift.
The Courtyard Gallery, Studios and other areas can be named in your name, company name or in honor of the donor’s family.
CORPORATE CONTRIBUTION LEVELS
Business Member $50
Named in Member Directory
EVENT SPONSORSHIPS LEVELS
• Receives event space, if available
• Gains visibility to event attendees to promote product, service of community purpose.
• All the benefits of Event Exhibitor, plus
• Promoted during month before event, at First Friday and in event promotional materials.
• Receives ESAC Business Membership.
ANNUAL DONOR LEVELS
$500 - $1499
• Recognized for gift on ESAC website and a link to the business website (if desired).
• Receives Annual Donor recognition on ESAC Donor Wall for one year.
$1500 - 2499
• All the benefits of Partner Level, plus
• Sponsorship of one First Friday Art Walk event.
$2500 - $4999
• All the benefits of Sponsor Level, plus
• Provided free use of ESAC space for reception, meeting or other event during the year(event calendar
• All the benefits of Sustainer Level, plus
• Sponsorship of a banner exhibition.
• Opportunity for a Special Employee lecture.
• Possible naming opportunities for capital projects
The Eastern Shore Art Center depends solely on contributions, grants, memberships and fundraising to continue our mission of bringing art and art instruction to the residents and visitors of the Eastern Shore. Our sponsorships opportunities are many and varied:
Each month the Art Center hosts First Friday Art Walk receptions. Over 450 people will attend during this 2-hour exhibit opening, visit with friends over a glass of wine and enjoy the music. Your business is listed on the Art Walk map and website as well as gallery signage for the month of the exhibit. The cost of a First Friday sponsorship is $500.
In March and October the Art Center hosts Outdoor Art Festivals that attract regional, national and international artists. Sponsorships for these two events would include your business listed in all promotional materials, on our website (along with a link to your business), hospitality tent and signage. Event sponsorships begin at $500 and can be tailored to specific needs and budget.
Academy Sponsorships include our children’s Summer Bash Program or gifts to sponsor scholarships for children in need.
Sponsor the Art Center’s Outreach Program with a gift to our VSA Alabama Art Partner’s auction and reception. Specific sponsorships can be designated for our work with Senior citizens, after school and summer camp programs for at-risk youth or you might want to give a donation towards art supplies.
Sponsorships are what make a fundraising event a success. Please contact Kate Fisher at 215-928-2228
ext. 100 to discuss specific gifts.
The Eastern Shore Art Center will not sell, trade, or give a donor’s personal information to any individual or entity for any reason without their written permission.
Join the ESAC Email List